Metal Roofing Company Serving the Arlington Community
Many homeowners in the state of Washington are looking to metal roofs to improve their homes and also increase their value.
Whether or not they plan to sell their property in the future, they realize the importance of making constant home improvements to make their homes last longer.
Metal roof installation in Arlington is a wise decision for home-owners who are looking for cost-effective ways to make changes to their home for aesthetic appeal as well as increased value.
When it comes to metal roofing in Arlington, our company, Builders Service Company, is definitely the best name in the business. Established in 1974, we have become one of the most trusted names for home improvement projects all over the state.
We are a two-time winner of the Golden Hammer Contractor Award from the esteemed Alcoa Building Products and we have an A rating at the Better Business Bureau. What could be a better testament to the quality of our services?
A Metal Roof Has Long-Lasting Benefits for the Arlington Resident
As mentioned earlier, metal roofs have become a popular choice for residential structures all over the state and the country as well. This is due to the many benefits that come with this type of roofing system. We definitely recommend metal roofs for every home in the Arlington area. Let us take a look at the advantages of installing metal roofs on your home:
- High energy efficiency to help you save on energy bills
- Long-lasting compared to shingled roofs and other types of roofing systems
- Low maintenance requirements compared to other roofing systems
- Light-weight, making it excellent to preserve your property’s structural integrity
- Fabulous styles to suit any home
There are four types of metal roofing materials available today. If you are shopping for metal roofing in Arlington, you will come across the following materials:
- Tin which is mixed with other soft metals and treated with lead coating.
- Aluminum which is popular due to its durability, low maintenance and resistance to corrosion.
- Galvanized steel which is long-lasting and rust-resistant as well.
- Copper which is long-lasting, but rare and expensive as well, compared to the other materials.
Metal Roof Installation Services for Arlington Homeowners
For the best services in metal roof installation in Arlington, we recommend a company that has years of experience and a team of trained and skilled technicians who can take on job with high-efficiency and professionalism.
That company would be us, Builders Service Company. We will make sure that you get superb service at the most affordable rates.
Call us at 206-430-1927 for a free consultation immediately!